DIDI TYLER
Loving
The Boy
Name`DidiTyler
Talking Shit

ShoutMix chat widget
That Lover`Boy


DIDI TYLER ☮
welcome to my blog . enjoy ur stae here . its my blog , my sae . if u dun like it here , feel free to press dat red X at de top corner n get urself outta here.. do add me up at fb - redheadsamurai@hotmail.com . will be waitin.

turnin 18 dis year . studyin at NYP BUSINESS MANAGEMENT . motorbike racer. n frm wat u guys cn possibli see , im VERY VERY PHOTOGENIC :D
i dont need bitches and sluts in my life .

Fly Like A G6

Arlip'Bohyan AyieKiddo Ahyun'Cuzzy Aqirah Deedee Eicha'Belly Eeqah'Geeky Eyfa'Kechykk Fhir'Tagged FieqahLurhWeyyh Falala'Marquez Ilah'Beylo Lala'Bhiey Lina Vanilla Matrepp MeeraTikus Mylie Nadiah Nisabell Natee NanaKaysiow Nabilah Peeqa Qin'Cuzzy Rynee'Monterszxcv Syaheraah Trisyiaa'Buntal Yuyun'Barney Zierah Zahidah
Friday, April 15, 2011 @ 3:56 AM
afresh

HEYHOO PEEPOS . .

jyeah i've deleted all the previous post . why ? cos i want to start my life afresh . mant things happened today , well all i can say is thank you ALLAH fr showing me the light . finally i cans top wasting my time and get back on track .

its already 4.32am and im damn sleepy now . going to school tomorrow and im still trynna make up my mind on what to wear . sheeeesh poly life . after that gg to yishun to meet arlip and *insertname* hehe . k la peepos . wanna go sleep now , gtta wake up early later .

mawwwwwwwwwwwning peeps =)
back to top?
monthly archive

April 2011
recent entries