DIDI TYLER
Loving
The Boy
Name`DidiTyler
Talking Shit

ShoutMix chat widget
That Lover`Boy


DIDI TYLER ☮
welcome to my blog . enjoy ur stae here . its my blog , my sae . if u dun like it here , feel free to press dat red X at de top corner n get urself outta here.. do add me up at fb - redheadsamurai@hotmail.com . will be waitin.

turnin 18 dis year . studyin at NYP BUSINESS MANAGEMENT . motorbike racer. n frm wat u guys cn possibli see , im VERY VERY PHOTOGENIC :D
i dont need bitches and sluts in my life .

Fly Like A G6

Arlip'Bohyan AyieKiddo Ahyun'Cuzzy Aqirah Deedee Eicha'Belly Eeqah'Geeky Eyfa'Kechykk Fhir'Tagged FieqahLurhWeyyh Falala'Marquez Ilah'Beylo Lala'Bhiey Lina Vanilla Matrepp MeeraTikus Mylie Nadiah Nisabell Natee NanaKaysiow Nabilah Peeqa Qin'Cuzzy Rynee'Monterszxcv Syaheraah Trisyiaa'Buntal Yuyun'Barney Zierah Zahidah
Friday, April 22, 2011 @ 4:00 AM
my sad truthful fate

all i wanna know is what did i do wrong ? what in the world did i do to deserve all this ? time and time again , hurt is what im feeling . no matter what i do , with whoever it is , it always comes back to hurt . in a relationship or not , hurt will still be there . just when i thought promises are the only thing that are meant to be broken , hope comes into the picture . what have i not given enough ?

yes , i know i dont have the looks , body , cash , but yet , do i really deserve all this ? all i ever wanted was a perfect relationship in which the girl treats me right , accepts me for who i am , faithful and appreciates the things i do for her. is that too much to ask for ? all i ever get in return is shit , shit and more shit .

everyone says love makes the world go round , love makes people happy and love is all we need to mend a broken heart . but yet , all these doesn't seem to be true nor make any sense . here i am , trying my very best to move on , falling for one girl after another . but yet , all i get in return is hurt . i've given every single one everything i've had , sacrificed my time for every single one , treated every single one as though they're my wifey , but yet , this is what i get . broken hopes and promises .

maybe love isn't that wonderful after all . i didn't choose to contact anyone of you . all of you started chatting with me , trynna get close to me , wanting me to meet u guys soo much , and some even wanting me to be the only one in your life . but when everything is laid out to you like an eat-all-you-can buffet , this is the kind of treatment that u give me ? what am i to you ? a toy ? tissue paper ? well , im not gnna be putting any blames on you girls .

maybe im just destined to be alone . maybe its not you girls , maybe it is me . just maybe , i don't deserve love . nothing i ever do seems to be right . now im having phobia , with love and to love . cos at any point of time , the letters L.O.V.E may just turn to H.U.R.T .

maybe this is fate , my sad truthful fate .
back to top?
monthly archive

April 2011
recent entries

fml stresssssssssssssssssssssss town and ton mendak siow school afresh