DIDI TYLER
Loving
The Boy
Name`DidiTyler
Talking Shit

ShoutMix chat widget
That Lover`Boy


DIDI TYLER ☮
welcome to my blog . enjoy ur stae here . its my blog , my sae . if u dun like it here , feel free to press dat red X at de top corner n get urself outta here.. do add me up at fb - redheadsamurai@hotmail.com . will be waitin.

turnin 18 dis year . studyin at NYP BUSINESS MANAGEMENT . motorbike racer. n frm wat u guys cn possibli see , im VERY VERY PHOTOGENIC :D
i dont need bitches and sluts in my life .

Fly Like A G6

Arlip'Bohyan AyieKiddo Ahyun'Cuzzy Aqirah Deedee Eicha'Belly Eeqah'Geeky Eyfa'Kechykk Fhir'Tagged FieqahLurhWeyyh Falala'Marquez Ilah'Beylo Lala'Bhiey Lina Vanilla Matrepp MeeraTikus Mylie Nadiah Nisabell Natee NanaKaysiow Nabilah Peeqa Qin'Cuzzy Rynee'Monterszxcv Syaheraah Trisyiaa'Buntal Yuyun'Barney Zierah Zahidah
Saturday, April 23, 2011 @ 3:35 AM
stronger

HEYHOOO PEEEPOS . .

hey sry for being emo in the last post . well , all i gtta say is ive finally pulled my pants up and started to jiggy all around again . all this hurt has actually made me learned from my lesson and gave me a big whack to my head . jyeah , in other words , it made me realize its all not worth it .

Ewan Chichako & Alyp Bucuk , id like to say a big thnx to both my brothers for always being there fr me thru my ups & downs . im sorry if i've troubled u guys in any way . and here's my promise to u , i wont stress myself abt girls anymore . im just gnna concentrate on school , working out this stupid body of mine and getting this skin fixed up ♥
thats the promise that ive made to both my beloved bros =)

soo here was what happened today ,

woken up by tarzan and jane at home . bathed and went to friday prayers with dad . went back home , changed and went out as a family to ecp . did nothing much there since siblings and parents were away most of the time cycling and rollerblading . tried to sleep but eyes just wont obey .

then baby liya txted me and told me she was coming to ecp as well . baru keluar hosp nk merayap eh ? pok bontot nye lagi nk ? haha . soo met her at mac and proceeded to a nearby pondok to slack . talk'talk'talk and then it was time to go . baby gave me a really tight hug and didn't wanna let go . swwweeeeeeeeeet sungguh ini anak . hugged and kissed each other goodbye and then off i went .

went to makan after that at a nearby food court and then met wan , zack , yuyun , putry , nishaa and sukri . lepak'lepak , gt screened by freaking rude police and then continued lepak-ing again . went to work after that while the rest left .

soo will be meeting baby and her adek angkat tomorrow and then gg to scape with the rest as usual . and now im still trynna decide what to wear tomorrow . bayeeeeeek punya chiku chiku chingkau . hahaha chow peeepos .

if u see me at scape , dont frget to wave and smile =)
back to top?
monthly archive

April 2011
recent entries

my sad truthful fate fml stresssssssssssssssssssssss town and ton mendak siow school afresh